Join the British Voice Association
I find the BVA's multidisciplinary approach to voice care refreshing and stimulating. Involvement in the BVA is an important element to the standard of care that I can offer to my patients.
John S Rubin MD
Consultant ENT Surgeon and Lead Clinician for Voice Disorders at the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, London
Become a member
- Discounts on all BVA events including world-class educational meetings, workshops and conferences, presented by leading UK and world figures on a variety of voice and voice-related issues (for up to five people designated by a corporate member).
- Half-price email advertising rates to the BVA membership
- Newsletter published three times a year – BVA news, events and book reviews, topical features, and much more...
- Membership Directory
Costs and options
Subscription covers one year's membership which will start from the month in which your application is processed.
- UK resident full membership: £65.00
- UK resident student membership: £30.00*
- UK resident new graduate membership: £30.00*
- Non-UK resident full membership: £75.00
- Non-UK resident student membership: £35.00*
- Non-UK resident new graduate membership: £35.00*
- Corporate membership: £100.00
* Proof of full-time education / graduate status required. New Graduate Membership is available for 2 years after graduation.
Apply and pay online
Please choose a category
Please complete and submit our online membership application form then make your subscription payment. Transactions will be processed securely via PayPal – you may pay by Credit/Debit card or PayPal account (please choose your payment preference when asked to by PayPal).
Please note that we will acknowledge your online application but it may take up to 48 hours to respond. NB: this does not include weekends.
Other application & payment options
Please download and complete our offline application form. Payment options and instructions are given within the form. We accept payment by cheque, electronic transfer (online banking) and most popular credit and debit cards, but not American Express.