About the Association
The Association's newsletter
The British Voice Association newsletter 'Communicating Voice' is published three times a year.
- Members have exclusive access to the current edition of 'Communicating Voice' in PDF format via our website Members' Area – members may still elect to receive printed copies is they prefer.
- Back issues are publicly available in PDF format (see below).
Volume 19, Issue 3 (Spring/Summer 2019)
- Paul John McKenna joins the Association’s Council
- Professional Voice Network
- Interactive Rock & Pop Weekend 2018
Anatomy of an event: Craig Lees talks about how a BVA event works
Mary Hammond’s Interactive Workshop reviewed by Philip Salmon
- BVA Voice Clinics Forum
Reviews by the Lewisham Voice Clinic team
- Sidmouth Science Festival
Report by Melanie Mehta
- The Voice Clinic Handbook, 2nd Edition by Tom Harris and David M Howard – reviewed by Maher El Alami
- End of Life Care: A Guide for Therapists, Artists and Arts Therapists by Nigel Hartley – reviewed by Dr Neil Weir
- Teaching Singing to Children and Young Adults: 2nd Edition by Jenevora Williams – reviewed by Luise Horrocks
- Chronic Refractory Cough by Anne E. Vertigan, BAppSc (Sp Path), MBA, PhD and Peter G. Gibson, MBBS (Hons), FRACP – reviewed by Jane Thompson.
Next edition: Volume 20, Issue 1 ( Autumn 2019)
Back issues of 'Communicating Voice' (starting from Summer 2009) are publicly available in PDF format .
Archived newsletter content
A selection of articles and book reviews from issues of 'Communicating Voice' prior to its availability in PDF format.
Neither the British Voice Association nor the Editor can be held responsible for errors or any consequences arising from the use of information contained in its newsletters (or extracts from its newsletters published online); the views and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the British Voice Association (BVA) or the Editor, neither does the publication of advertisements constitute any endorsement by the BVA or Editor of any products or services featured.