About the Association
The Association's newsletter
The British Voice Association newsletter 'Communicating Voice' is published three times a year.
Starting from Volume 18, Issue 2 (Autumn 2017), members will be able to access the current edition in PDF format by logging in to our Members' Area. Printed copies of 'Communicating Voice' will continue to be available to members on request.
Back issues will continue to be publicly available in PDF format (see below).
Volume 19, Issue 1 (Summer 2018)
Event & workshop reports
- Voice Clinics Forum – Southampton, March 2018
- Freeing the Dancer’s Voice – London, March 2018
- Core Competencies in Singing Teaching by Dr Gillyanne Kayes
- A hard beginning maketh a good ending: Some personal thoughts on the making of a singing teacher by Amanda Smallbone
- Galvanising Performance: the Alexander Technique as a Catalyst for Excellence (Ed Cathy Madden and Kathleen Juhl), reviewed by Jeremy Finch White
Next edition: Volume 19, Issue 2 (Winter2018)
Back issues of 'Communicating Voice' (starting from Summer 2009) are available publicly in PDF format .
Archived newsletter content
A selection of articles and book reviews from issues of 'Communicating Voice' prior to its availability in PDF format.
Neither the British Voice Association nor the Editor can be held responsible for errors or any consequences arising from the use of information contained in its newsletters (or extracts from its newsletters published online); the views and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the British Voice Association (BVA) or the Editor, neither does the publication of advertisements constitute any endorsement by the BVA or Editor of any products or services featured.