Previous World Voice Days:
Healthy mind, Healthy Voice
Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th June 2020
Presented online via Zoom
Multiple factors can impact on healthy vocal production. This event will present strategies from experts in different fields on how to enhance our understanding of these issues as well as practical tools and advice.
- Petra Raspel Borzynski: Vocal Coach, Performance Psychology Specialist and Cognitive Behavioural Coach
- Lucinda Heyman: Vocal and Performance Coach
- Rebecca Moseley-Morgan: Singer, Researcher Specialist in the Mature Voice
- Pippa Anderson: Voice, Singing and Rehabilitation Coach
- Dr. Jenevora Williams: Singing Teacher and Rehabilitation Coach
- Emily Foulkes: Practitioner Researcher
- Lucinda Allen: Teaching Fellow in Vocals (ICMP)
- Rosario Mawby: BMus Popular Music Performance Deputy Programme Leader (ICMP)
Each session will be followed by a 15-minute Q&A
Saturday 27th June 2020
Log on to Zoom (see foot of page for help with logging on to Zoom)
Petra Raspel Borzynski (Keynote)
'What we focus on expands: Cognitive-Behavioural and Somatic Approaches to Peak Performance for Voice Users with Performance Anxiety'
'Creating a Confident Performer'
Rebecca Moseley-Morgan with contributions from Pippa Anderson
'Addressing Mental Health Issues in the Studio'
Sunday 28th June 2020
Log on to Zoom (see video below for help with logging on to Zoom)
Dr Jenevora Williams (Keynote)
'Emotions and Voice: What are emotions and how can our response to them be both an advantage and a challenge for a performer?'
'Trauma and Mental health Informed Approaches to Singing and Voice with Examples from One to One Work with Children and Young People.'
Lucinda Allen and Rosario Mawby
'Creative Approaches to the Healthy Voice: Considerations for Higher Education Practices'
The presentations in this event will be recorded, the Q&A sessions will not be recorded.
Inclusive for both days, not sold separately
- Member: £45.00
- Non-member: £60.00
- Student (must be in full-time education): £35.00
accessing BVA@home events on zoom
Watch a short video which includes guidance on logging on to Zoom having received an email invitation.
More information about Zoom is available at zoom.us