ABOUT THE BRITISH VOICE ASSOCIATION (BVA)
The British Voice Association is the 'voice for voice' in the UK.
We are a group of multi-
who work to promote the
field of voice in its
Our Aims and Objectives
- We are a group of over 600 multi-disciplinary professionals working to promote the field of voice in its broadest sense.
- Provide multi-disciplinary education through symposia, conferences, workshops, training courses and interactive study days
- Disseminate research and cutting edge practice through our Journal ('Logopedics Phoniatrics Vocology'), Newsletter and Website
- Provide our members with downloadable information leaflets on vocal health and vocal conditions for distribution to patients and clients
- Support people with vocal problems by providing information and advice through our 'Ask the BVA' service, information leaflets and online directory of voice clinics in the UK
- Encourage greater awareness among the general public of voice disorders and the importance of good vocal health and communication.