About the Association
The Association's newsletter
The British Voice Association newsletter 'Communicating Voice' is published and distributed to members in printed form three times a year. Back issues are available in PDF format.
Volume 17, Issue 3 (Spring 2017)
- Association event reports
– Voice Clinics Forum, 13th January 2017 – report by Dr Jenevora Williams
– Assessment, Diagnosis and Remediation in the Studio (with Dr Ron Morris), 18th March 2017, London – report by Philip Salmon
- Book Reviews
– If In Doubt, Breathe Out! by Ron Morris and Linda Hutchison – reviewed by Geraldine McElearney
– Laryngeal Endoscopy & Voice Therapy by Sue M Jones – reviewed by Kate Young
– The Wordsmith’s Guide to English Song: Poetry, Music and Imagination
Volume 1: The Songs of Roger Quilter and Volume 2: The Songs of Ivor Gurney by Nicola Harrison – reviewed by Richard Edgar-Wilson
– Speech Pathology Management of Chronic Refractory Cough and Related Disorders by Anne Vertigan & Peter Gibson – reviewed by Julia Selby
– Vocal Fold Scar: Current Concepts & Management by Jaime Eaglin Moore, Robert Sataloff and Mary Hawkshaw – reviewed by Nick Gibbins
Next edition: Volume 18, Issue 1 (Summer 2017) – deadline for contributions: 7 July 2017
Back issues of 'Communicating Voice' are available in PDF format (from Summer 2010).
Archived newsletter content
A selection of articles and book reviews from issues of 'Communicating Voice' prior to its availability in PDF format (pre-Summer 2010).
Neither the British Voice Association nor the Editor can be held responsible for errors or any consequences arising from the use of information contained in its newsletters (or extracts from its newsletters published online); the views and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the British Voice Association (BVA) or the Editor, neither does the publication of advertisements constitute any endorsement by the BVA or Editor of any products or services featured.